Monday, June 6, 2011

Co-dependant Crafting = Anxiety

Most of my crafty creations (Monster friends and Mystery Forest Creatures included) are made using polymer clay, which means I am dependant on an oven to complete the process of "bringing my creations to life"
Well....my oven exploded on Saturday! You may think I'm exaggerating for effect but (maybe just a little) this is a huge deal! If you do not know the sound an oven makes when the heating element coil pops out at 450 degrees, than, good for you!! That means you haven't had 4.8 years removed off your life from heart pounding terror! Apart from it being terrifying and shocking, it's now terribly inconveniencing! I am anxiously awaiting the part replacement's arrival so that I may get back to work and introduce some rather charming and delightful little creatures to the world!
In the meantime....Pepsi drinking, nail biting, foot tapping, temporary reliefs have been put into place!

Please stand by....

1 comment: